Commercial Kitchen Garbage Disposal Repair Services
Is your garbage disposal causing problems? Call 304-949-2665 to repair or replace your unit before the problem gets any worse. The technicians at ACI Solutions are your local plumbers serving Belle WV, Charleston WV, the Kanawha Valley, and surrounding areas.
Having problems with your garbage disposal? Are you noticing clogging or unusual sounds coming from your unit? Contact the team at ACI Solutions for an onsite estimate. We will do a complete inspection and provide you with the best options for your unique situation. You can trust our team of trained, licensed technicians with all your business's plumbing needs. Gain peace of mind knowing that your business's plumbing is entrusted to a skilled, detailed plumber who respects your business.
How to Avoid Clogging Problems
Is clogging a frequent problem? There are a few things you can do to keep your disposal from clogging:
- Do not let stringy foods go down the disposal. (i.e. chicken skin, celery, banana peels, and the like)
- Make sure to run a good amount of hot water when you are using your garbage disposal. Not only does this help food go through the disposal more easily, it also helps remove debris from your drain pipes.
- Never, ever pour grease down the drain or disposal.
If your disposal is clogged, our technicians will not only diagnose your problem, they can fix it on the spot. ACI Solutions offers several options for repair to resolve your specific problem.
How to Clean Your Garbage Disposal
A dirty garbage disposal isn't a pretty sight. Bad smells can be a result of food scraps left over in your disposal. Try these steps to get rid the stench:
- Grind ice cubes or lemon peels in the disposal.
- Turn on the disposal and pour in a small amount of dish detergent and run water.
- Turn on cold running water for 30 seconds to rinse leftover debris.
Whatever plumbing you need done at your business, one call truly does it all. Contact ACI Solutions today at (304) 949-2665 or fill out our FREE Estimate Form now.